A durable, two-parts repair composite for long-term metal and concrete protection from a broad range of chemicals, especially concentrated inorganic acid and alkalis (e.g. nitric acid, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide).
This paste-grade material is ideally suited for rebuilding surfaces damaged as a result of chemical attack and for the repair of damaged chemical resistant linings. It can also be used for profiling and fairing rough surfaces prior to the application of a suitable Belzona coating.
This solvent-free material is easy to mix and apply without the need of specialist tools and cures at room temperature.
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals, especially concentrated inorganic acids and alkalis
- Easy to mix and apply with no specialist tools
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent electrical insulation characteristics
- Excellent bonding to all rigid substrates including concrete, stainless steel, mild steel, carbon steel.
- High compressive strength
Applications for Belzona 4301 (Magma CR1 Hi-Build) include:
- Pit filling
- Plate bonding
- Damaged or worn flange faces
- Nozzle inserts
- Acid-retaining walls
- Chemical channels
- Chemical drains
- Chemical transfer and holding areas
- Pump bases and plinths
- Internal furniture attachment
- Weld seams
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information